Monday, November 30, 2009

Altered Jewellery Box Using Bo Bunny Snowy Serenade

I altered this jewellery box as a present for my youngest son's kindergarten teacher for Christmas I hope she likes it I love how it turned out I am going to show you the before and after shots. I used Bo Bunny Snowy Serenade on the box and I used Tonya Dirk's rose tutorial as well. I hope you all like it. TFL


Another shot of the finished box




After I altered









Outside Of Jewellery Box before altering









After Altering the inside










The inside of the Jewellery box before I altered it






6 comments:

Tonya said...

Thank yo so much for sharing that with me. You did such a beautiful job. I think your child's teacher will absolutely love it!

Do What You Love said...

Janie, this is incredible! WOW! Oh yeah, your son's teacher is going to absolutely LOVE it! This is so beautiful and the flowers...oh, they are so gorgeous! You are super talented, young lady! Wow!!!

Unknown said...

WOW, I do so love this new altered Jewellery box....Janie you are so very talented, thanks for joining us at Sophisticats this week. Hugs Avril xxxx

Unknown said...

This is beautiful, what a wonderful gift to give.

Thanks so much for taking part in my challenge and playing along with us at Sophisticats this week

Jan x

Karen said...

Gorjus box and lovely colours too. Wonderful gift!
Thanks for joining us over at Sophisticats.
Love Karen x

blackdragon said...

Adorable.Fantastic box.
Thanks for joining us at sophisticats this week.
hugs lynx