Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Time for Challenge # 2 At Tellen's Place



Here is my creation for this weeks challenge



Week #2 Challenge

Welcome to our second challenge here at Tellen's Place. Now that we are moving and grooving, let's have some more fun and do something with color. Let's see what you can do with:


red and green.


Now, the DT has been working hard to inspire you and let me tell you that these beautiful, talented, crafty ladies won't disappoint. With each having her own unique style, I know you'll just love what we have in store - check 'em out: Make sure you head on over and check it out


http://tellensplace.blogspot.com/




The prize for this challenge is going to be blog candy (to be posted later). One thing - when I do post the blog candy, I am going to pre-award one person (by number generator) who has posted his/her entry onto Mr. Linky with a link to the post on his/her blog showing the project for the challenge. In other words, if you've entered the challenge by the time I post the blog candy, you will get an award if chosen by the number generator.

2 comments:

Do What You Love said...

Hi Janie - thanks for letting me know about the Linky confusion. LOL! I just assumed it was Lisa because y'all are ahead of us in time. So, funny post you made after; had me cracking up! You made my morning - thanks!! Very funny!

Ali Dantre said...

Hi ya Janie babe. How are ya? Love what you have done with this super image. Your card is full of fun and a super DT card. A pleasure to be working with you babes.

hugs
Lisa.xxx