Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Last Challenge ( Week # 5) before the Holiday Break

I know I am late in posting and I do appologize but I got called into work yesterday early and worked a double shift.. So here we go..



'Tis the season to be jolly - Falalalala lalalala....

This will be our last challenge because the holiday season is upon us and we know everyone is busy preparing this and that, so we will be taking a break and returning on January 6th. Special note: I will be having blog candy prizes drawn for our followers during that time - so stay tuned! ;D

This week, our darling sweet Lyn is our hostess for this challenge for our fifth week! Lyn has challenged us with a simple task: use a black base on your card, scrapbook layout, or project. We want to see something black in the background. Even though the design team has been hurdling through all sorts of activities at home, they came up with some fantastic designs to inspire you:

Although Lyn is the Queen of Goth, some of us wanted to try our hand at "Goth" - pretty cool, huh? A change of pace, I'd say! ;D It was so much fun!Here is my Take on Lyn's challenge








So, we'd like to see your black base project (card, scrap page, gift box - whatever you choose). Once you've posted your project on your blog (if you don't have a blog, just e-mail it to me and I will enter it for you) with reference to the challenge here, come back and link it to Mr. Linky. You have until Tuesday, December 22nd at 12 noon. We will announce the winner and Top 3 on December 23rd. Then we will be on holiday until January 6th with a new challenge.

2 comments:

Fink said...

Love the use of the flowers with the goth look! This is a great card!

Do What You Love said...

Janie, what a great card and so great with black! I hope you and yours have a great holiday!