Wednesday, October 20, 2010

October is Here.....

I know I know I am a very bad blogger.... I should have posted before now lol. Well all I can say is October is a crazy month for me. I started a new job and it's day shift I am not use to working day shift. I come home around 4 pm and all I want to do is sleep.

Also on October 12th we marked the 8th anniversary of my mother's passing. It was a quiet day for me I spent it in reflection thinking about my mom...

Also I have a couple of layouts to show you that I made with my DT kit from Jessica at Scraptastic Club. This month I got to play with Nightmare On My Street Kit. Let me tell you it is packed with Halloweeny goodness yummy. You need to run not walk over to www.scraptasticclub.com and get your self one of these kits before they are all gone. She still has some kits from last month as well if you want one of them as well..

Okay here are 2 of my projects so far.







That's all fopr today i will back soon with more

Hugs

Janie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really do enjoy seeing your work! My favorite in this post is the Spider Man LO, as my own son is becoming a fan of the same character. Awesome design!