Sunday, February 13, 2011

February layouts Using the Scraptastic Club DT kit

This month we got to work with Echo Park Little Boy Line that jessica turned into the super fantastic kit Boys Will Be Boys. Whis is perfect for me because I have all boys.. :)

Here is a shot of that beautiful kit Jessica has for sale over at

http://www.scraptasticclub.com/




Gorgeous isn't it? I love it I can't wait to create a few more layouts with this beauty which I will be doing shortly.

The layout I am about to show you is based on my fellow DT'er Heather Landry's beautiful sketch





It's an awesome sketch and it was so fun to create this layout of my son Brian using the sketch so here is my take on Heather's sketch







Thanks for stoppping by and having a look. Have a great week
Hugs

2 comments:

Meredith said...

what a fabulous layout! I love your work. i'm a follower now....I need good ideas for boy layouts. I'm so used to scrapping for a girl! Would love for you to follow my blog too! :)

Kristin said...

I love this LO, it fantastic! BTW, you won one of our giveaways at The Scrappy Tree, leave us your address on thescrappytree@hotmail.com so we can send it out :) Thx for the support! Kristin :)