Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy monday everyone .

I have a few projects to share with you. These are some of my June projects for Scraptastic Club using the Surf's Up Kit. I just love this kit all the goodies in it are fabulous. Here is a picture of the kit






Isn't that just yummy. I lovced playing with the Distress ink it was so much fun.. I used it on 2 of my layouts and I think it came out perfectly. It's so easy to use.

Here is my first layout using Surf's Up Called Summer Funn it features my youngest son playing in the sprinklers at the park




The second layout is called Keenan Sweet Baby. The story with this little guy is his mother is a friend of mine and my youngest son adores her he calls Theresa his girlfriend so when she got pregnant my 6 year old went around telling everyone he was going to be a daddy. Then keenan came along and Christopher ( my 6 year old) told everyone that Keenan was his baby but Shane ( the baby's father) helped. Is that to cute or what. Anyway keenan is a year old now and I scrapped his picture he is just to adorable.




Last but not least here is a card I made tonight featuring the Surf's Up Kit at Scraptastic Club but also a stamp from Queen Kat Designs called Nixie. I just love how both these items worked so well together.




Thanks for sticking with me this long. I will be hosting a challenge on the Scraptastic blog this week so stop by..

Hugs

Janie

No comments: