Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy National Scrap Book Day....

I am going to show you a card I created using the fabulous stamp Anya by the very talented Maigan Lynn. You can find Anya and many other stamps at katstamps.com.

Anyway this card is a very special card for a dear friend of mine who is expecting a little boy at the end of this month i hope you enjoy Anya as much as I enjoyed making her... I have a little announcement to make as well... But i can't just yet untill Queen Kat herself tells me I can so i will keep you guessing :)



2 comments:

Pat said...

Gorgeous coloring! That cared is going to be a hit with your friend! Thanks for sharing.

*Alison* said...

I like your colors and coloring.. Thanks so much for entering into the DT Call over at TAWS..This is going to be so hard to pick just one of you..
HUGS
Ali
-owner of the Alley Way Stamps